10 to 30 people
15 min in advance
Important : in order to confirm a tour, we need a minimum of 10 persons. We can also fix an additional boat if there are more people than the maximal capacity.
You would receive an e-mail, at the latest 3hours before the tour, if it is confirmed or not (with the confirmation code you need to give to the guide on the boat). If it needs to be unfortunately canceled, you will of course be automatically and fully refunded.
* Schedule: 9h45, 11h30, 13h15, 15h00, 16h45 and 18h30
* Price: €25 (Children €15,00: from 4 to 12 years old. For the smallest; the tour is free)
* You are also allowed to bring your own drink on the boat...
About the tour
A magical moment
The eco-bateau concept works in a similar way as a car-pooling system : you share, with other locals and visiters, a boat during a 1h30 tour through the canals of Amsterdam. All the time in a friendly atmosphere friendly atmosphere around a drink and in the company of a guide who will tell you, in english, the most surprising facts and little secrets on the dutch history and culture.
of the visite
The meeting sport is located on the right of the bridge
7min from Centraal Station
By tram or bus
Tram 3 or bus 18, 21 and 22
P1 Parking on Oosterdokskade 3,
Central Station (13€/24h, min. 5h.)
The eco-bateau bonus
- A fair price including : a 1h30 tour, an english-speaking guide, a drink of your choice and some dutch snacks
- A friendly experience with other amateurs and/or local english speaking persons who will go with you
- Some detailed explanations from a local guide who will be you the entire tour
- An environment-friendly way of discovering the city (our boats are electric)
The optimal tour for an unforgivable experience wether as a couple, in family or with friends.